Downloading your mp3 albums
- Once you completed your order you’ll receive an email with the details of your order and links to download your files. Clicking on these links will take you back to our website.
If you're still logged in the download will start immediately. If not, you'll be prompted to log in to your account.
- Alternatively, you can go straight to your account after your order is completed and find your files under ‘My Downloadable Products’. Click the link to start your download.
- Mac OS X
- If you used Safari to download the files, Safari will automatically unzip the file once downloaded and move the original zipped file to the trash.
- If you used another browser to download the files (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, ...), locate the downloaded zip-file in your Downloads folder and double-click it to decompress (unzip) the file.
Locate the zipped file on your PC. Usually it's in your Downloads folder or on your desktop, depending on your browser preferences. Once located, you can double- or right-click to open it.
- Double-click the zipped file to see its contents. When prompted, drag the files out of the window to the desired location or click Extract All. When you click Extract All, the files are unzipped in the same location as the original file unless you specify a different one in the Select a Destination window.
- Right-click the zipped file and select Extract All. By default, files are extracted to the same location as the original zipped file. Use the Select a Destination window to save the files somewhere else.